Digital Marketing Coordinator
About the Job
Seeking an experienced college graduate to work with top executives on various sales and marketing tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Composing and distributing promotional emails using salesforce.com and other automation technologies;
- Composing, posting and optimizing blog and social media messages;
- Implementing content changes to web pages and other digital elements;
- Maintaining CRM and customer support databases (salesforce.com and others);
- Tracking digital promotion performance;
- Coordinating sales department events and activities;
- Online research of competitors and industries;
- Working with executives on sales proposals and presentations;
- Administrative tasks common to sales and marketing departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of equivalent industry/job experience;
- High competency in all Microsoft Office products;
- Advanced experience with salesforce.com;
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics;
- Basic experience working with software packages such Marketo, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Radian6 and similar systems;
- Basic experience with WordPress;
- Previous marketing department experience; and
- Excellent communication skills.
Applicants that meet the above prerequisites and have HTML and graphic design skills will receive priory consideration.
Position is full-time and offers paid vacation, health and dental benefits. Office location is in Waltham with limited public transportation options.